For the last part of the trip I spent a couple of days in Hong Kong. I arrived mid-afternoon on a Wednesday and since I had been there recently I had a better plan of attack for the day. The last time I was there (back in February) I wanted to take the standard nighttime picture of the city across Victoria Harbor with all the neon lights on the buildings. It rained that night, so I knew that I was going to attempt it again and I knew where to go to get the right shot. Unfortunately, I didn't bring my tripod with me on this trip, but I managed to get a couple of good shots anyway. However, since I was there in the afternoon I wandered around and saw a little of the city. It's an interesting place with way too many people crammed into a very small area, but there's lots to see. I was able to plan out the evening's route during the day and went back later and got a few interesting cityscape pictures.
I don't know when the next trip is or where, but one of the things I am determined to do in the future is take a little more time to see some things less touristy and do a little research to see the touristy things that are lore interesting.


No comments:
Post a Comment